The following is a list of minimum recommended system requirements to successfully install and run AmigoPOS 9:
- Microsoft® Windows 11 (32- & 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows 10 (32- & 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1 (32- & 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit) with Service Pack 1
.Net Framework 4.8
- Install the .Net 4.8 runtime automatically by running Windows Update or manually by downloading the .Net 4.8 runtime web installer from Microsoft
Hardware (Minimum Requirements - also refer to the the certified hardware page)
- 2GB Ram
- Monitor capable of 1024x768px or better screen resolution
- Pentium 4 or faster processor:
- AmigoPOS runs best on multi-core processors such as the Intel i3
- Intel Celeron processors may require additional Ram and a strong video card for acceptable performance.
- Single-core Atom processors are not suitable for the pos or back office, but can be used for the remote display application.
- Users with more than one pos station or multiple prep printers must ensure that the pos stations (and print servers) are connected to a stable, reliable and secure Windows network. Wired networks are strongly preferred for reliability. When using the tablet server, the Wi-Fi router should be located in the dining area to avoid interference from the high speed exhaust fans and stainless steel or aluminum wall panels that are typically found in restaurant kitchens.